Nintendo will be canvasing the U.S. this holiday to showcase many of its latest games for the Wii U and 3DS. This is not a new strategy for Nintendo, having demoed the NES way back in 1985, but the reach is far more expansive with multiple cities getting a taste of Nintendo’s offerings. In addition to new games like Yo-Kai Watch, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Nintendo will have many of its evergreen titles available for play, such as Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Mario Kart 7 for 3DS.
Nintendo News: Nintendo Shows Off the Must-Have Games of the Holiday Season at Malls Across the U.S.
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– All the hottest video games of the holiday season will be on display when Nintendo visits 16 malls around the country from Nov. 23 to Dec. 20. Holiday shoppers who want to make a fun pit stop can try the Japanese sensation YO-KAI WATCH game, which just hit U.S. shores on Nov. 6, the New Nintendo 3DS XL system, amiibo and more.
And the Nintendo fun doesn’t end there! In addition to YO-KAI WATCH, other Nintendo 3DS games available to play include The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 7.
Visitors can also check out the latest amiibo figures and visit Nintendo’s colorful interactive space to receive free giveaways and Nintendo Holiday Gift Guides, while supplies last. Nintendo holiday “gurus” will be on-site as well to assist gift givers with questions, and provide recommendations to those looking for the perfect gift from Nintendo. While supplies last, visitors can also receive a coupon for use on Nintendo products at Toys R Us locations this holiday season.
Celebrate the holiday season with Nintendo at the following locations:
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
Fans unable to make it to one of these locations can visit http://happyholidays.nintendo.com, where all members of the family can customize their own Nintendo holiday wish lists and then print, email or share it with friends and family.