Add another SNES game to the growing number of Virtual Console games on the New 3DS. Super Punch-Out!! is a fan favorite and one that’s sure to look great on the handheld.
Also new this week is Pocket Jockey, the strangely addicting solitaire horse racing combo game. This one’s created by the folks at Game Freak, of Pokémon fame.
Full details of what’s new this week are below:
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Pocket Card Jockey – 3, 2, 1 … GO! In this fast-paced mashup of solitaire and horse racing developed by GAME FREAK inc., you’ll jockey your way to victory by clearing cards to energize your horse. You can even level up your noble steed through strategic positioning on the track. Can you master solitaire and horseback racing at the same time?
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Style Savvy – Show off your style as the owner of a chic boutique in the original Style Savvy game for the Nintendo DS system. Dream up dazzling outfits for yourself and your customers, purchase inventory to stock your store and monitor your shopping budget, and extend your fashion makeover by visiting the hair salon and the cosmetics store. The fabulous possibilities are nearly endless.
- Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS
- Super Punch-Out!! – Featuring the tight gameplay and humor the series is known for, this Super NES sequel to the NES classic sees Little Mac returning to the ring with the World Video Boxing Association belt once again at stake. Slug your way through grueling, sweat-pounding matches against a cast of characters with unique patterns (and even more unique looks).Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Gravity Badgers is 50 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on June 2.
- ZaciSa’s Last Stand is 50 percent off (reduced from $3.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on May 19.
- Defense Dome is more than 30 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on May 11.
- Rock ’N Racing Off Road DX is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on May 26.
- Word Party is 50 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on May 9.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Art of Balance TOUCH! is 25 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $5.20) until 8:59 a.m. PT on May 26.
- Aqua Moto Racing 3D is 50 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on May 12.
- The Hand of Panda is more than 15 percent off (reduced from $5.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on June 3.New DLC:
- Fire Emblem Fates – Map Pack 2 DLC – Across dimensions, other versions of the Hoshidan and Nohrian children are under attack. Born and raised in the Deeprealms, these fledgling warriors must now rise up to save themselves and their parents as they unravel the mystery of their adversaries. In this six-map series for the Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest games, units leveled up in the main game cannot lend support. Devise a strategy using a fresh team and reap the rewards, but only if all of your units survive. You can receive all six maps as they are released by purchasing Map Pack 2 for only $7.99.
- Fire Emblem Fates – New DLC Maps: In Endless Dreams – The In Endless Dreams map, available for $0.49, Kana, lost and alone, must find allies quickly. In Endless Dreams is Part 1 of Heirs of Fate.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade – Starting today, get thank-you badges featuring everyone’s favorite Nintendo Badge Arcade employee, the Arcade Bunny, during the Thank You Campaign. Automatically receive thank-you badges for each $1.00 spent, up to a maximum of $4.00 and four badges. The campaign ends on May 25, so check it out to see if your favorite Arcade Bunny moments are captured as a badge!
Also new this week:
- Escape from Flare Industries (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Midnight 2 (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- PixelMaker (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- SpaceRoads (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Sudoku and Permudoku (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- The Beggar’s Ride (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.