Are you still “playing” Miitomo on your smart device? I try and check in daily, but I’ll admit for the past few months it’s been a desert wasteland where none of my friends answer questions any longer. Honestly, Nintendo hasn’t given them too much of a reason to boot up the app, but hopefully that will soon change via the mandatory update that will be coming in the near future.
- When the update arrives, the following improvements and additions will be included:
- The ability to send messages directly to your friends.
- The ability to customize your room with new flooring and wallpapers.
- The ability to hang your favorite images on your room’s walls as posters.
- The ability to share your outfits with the world through “Style Central” and answer publicly posted questions in “Answer Central”.
- The ability to create “Sidekick Mii” characters, complete with their own customizable rooms.
These features do sound nice and I’m sure I’ll give them a try. I’m not sure if it will be enough to entice my friends to come back to the app, but at least now I’ll be able to pester them with direct messages (until they unfriend me).