Confirmed For North America
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) May 20, 2017
We’ve known since January that Bandai Namco would be bringing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to the Nintendo Switch. Now new information about the game has come to light with Switch-specific additions and enhancements leading the way. According to Hero of Legend on NeoGAF, gamers can look forward to the following new features!
– Ad-Hoc Co-Op Play – A first for the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series, using ad-hoc correspondence, you can play with up to six nearby players.
– Ultimate Techniques with the Motion Sensor – For example, by using the Joy-Cons with both hands, you can trigger a “Kamehameha.”
– Two-Player Joy-Con Battles – Battle against a friend on the same Switch using the two Joy-Con controllers.
– Limited Time Bonus – Experience the “Time Patrol” main story from the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
– For Early Buyers – A code to unlock the characters from the main story early. By using this code, you will have access to more than 70 characters from the start.
Now, all of this information pertains to the Japanese version. We expect the North American edition to have similar features and content, but until a formal announcement is made, nothing is set in stone. We’ll keep you updated!
[Source: Hero of Legend via NeoGAF]