Version 5.0 of ARMS has arrived as a free update to owners. It includes a brand new fighter named Dr. Coyle as well as her stage. Three new ARMS weapons have been added and some new enhancements and adjustments have been made. Check everything out below:
- New fighter “Dr. Coyle” is now available. Play the Grand Prix at LV6 or higher as someone other than Dr. Coyle and see what happens…
- New ARM “Lokjaw” added.
- New ARM “Parabola” added.
- New ARM “Brrchuk” added.
- New stage [NAME REDACTED] added.
- For Grand Prix LV6 and lower, the computer will now get stronger as you get deeper into the Grand Prix.
- For Grand Prix LV7, the computer will start out strong right from the first match, as usual.
- You can now view stats from previous Party Crash events in “Stats.”
- Added new badges related to Dr. Coyle.
- Fixed issue in online play where the healing area created by HP Juice would sometimes shift position.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
The mysterious scientist has revealed herself! Dr. Coyle is now playable as part of the free 5.0 update
As head of ARMS Lab, the good (?) doctor runs the Party Crash program, created Hedlock and Helix, and even experimented on herself! Talk about dedication to her craft.
Dr. Coyle’s special abilities include a spurt of invisibility after guarding, an extra ARM attack that appears after charging, and the ability to punch, dash, and block while levitating in the air.
Also included in this update is her stage called [NAME REDACTED]* and three new ARMS named Lokjaw, Parabola, and Brrchuk.
You can play as Dr. Coyle by updating your ARMS™ game to version 5.0. If you would like to update the game manually, please highlight the game icon from the Home Menu, press the + Button, and select Software Update (internet connection required).
If you don’t currently own ARMs you can learn more about the game at the official website.
*Yes, it’s actually called [NAME REDACTED]. Dr. Coyle is very secretive, indeed.