As has become the new normal, there are a ton of games in the eShop again this week! Below is the list of games that should be available between today and next Tuesday. Mulaka is definitely one to consider. Check out our review! Keep in mind if you have a European eShop account you can also download the free demo for Kirby Star Allies on the Switch right now!
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Mulaka – Dive into northern Mexico’s breathtaking landscapes with Mulaka, a 3D action-adventure game based on the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara. Embark on the journey of a Sukurúame, a Tarahumara shaman known for impressive running abilities. Fight back the foulness corrupting the land, while drawing upon the powers of demigods.
- Scribblenauts: Showdown – Use your imagination and go head-to-head in the ultimate multiplayer showdown. Enjoy a party-style Scribblenauts experience, conjuring more than 35,000 objects from the vast Scribblenauts dictionary to outsmart your opponent in more than 25 mini-games. Scribblenauts: Showdown launches on Nintendo Switch on March 6.
- Subsurface Circular – A detective stationed on the Subsurface Circular investigates a series of disappearances among the city’s robotic working class. Collect words and phrases, and then use them in dialogue puzzles to uncover the world’s secrets and determine its future.New Updates and DLC:
- Helpful Items Pack 4 – Launching on March 1 at 9 p.m. PT
- Upgrade Parts for Poppi 2: 30,000 Ether
- Driver Essentials Set 3: Legendary Core Crystal x 8, Overdrive Protocol x 3
- And that’s not all! New free content is releasing for all Xenoblade Chronicles 2 players at the same time in a free software update, including a new “New Game Plus” mode for players with save data from the final chapter who have cleared the game. This mode carries over some elements from the save data and unlocks many new features.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Happy Pokémon Day! – Feb. 27 is the day to celebrate all things Pokémon. The holiday commemorates the launch of the very first Pokémon games in Japan way back in 1996. To celebrate, My Nintendo is offering wallpaper inspired by the upcoming 2D Detective Pikachu game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. You can redeem your My Nintendo points and plaster your PC or smart device with detective Pikachu’s adorable face!We’re also offering a Pikachu & Poké Ball inspired Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu theme. You can redeem your My Nintendo reward points up to three times to receive up to three codes. Use this printable card to share codes or wish your friends a belated Happy Pokémon Day.For more My Nintendo news, visit https://my.nintendo.com/news.
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.