A new fast-paced futuristic racing game is coming to the Switch this May. Trailblazers adds strategy to the mix with the ability to paint sections of track your color to give your team boost power. This could be something special!
Get your rocket engine running! The debut of Trailblazers, the revolutionary co-op racing game coming to all major consoles in May, has gamers very curious on how the racing strategies and tactics will work in different game modes. Rising Star Games and Supergonk have revealed a brand-new adrenaline pumping trailer for their upcoming co-operative arcade racing game Trailblazers today. The latest trailer showcases players going head to head in co-operative matches online, and in local two and four player split screen.
Trailblazers is a fresh new co-operative racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic: paint the track, boost on your color, and work as a team to win! Racing in teams of up to three-versus-three, players paint the track as they race, capturing key areas to dynamically change the racing line, then boosting on their team’s color. Racers who drive with flair and style will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory! Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Campaign Mode: Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
Trailblazers, developed by Supergonk and published digitally by Rising Star Games, will be available globally in May 2018 on all major gaming platforms. Keep your engines fueled up and ready for more incoming information by following Rising Star Games on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or on the official Trailblazers website.