Kirby Star Allies is now available at retail and via the Switch eShop. The game allows up to four players to take on the baddies. Check out the 30-second commercial and the lengthy launch trailer below!
When a new evil threatens Planet Popstar, Kirby will need a little help from his…enemies?! By making friends out of Kirby’s foes, up to four* players can join forces to save the day. With new and expanded copy abilities, classic Kirby action is deeper than ever in the Kirby™ Star Allies game.
- Use Friend Hearts to charm enemies and have them fight alongside you!
- Drop-In/Drop-Out Co-Op: Play through the entire game with up to four* players or with CPU friends.
- Combine abilities with elements such as wind and water to create new Friend Abilities.
- Some bosses and enemies are weak to certain elemental attacks, so remember to strategize!
- Earn additional Illustration Pieces and items with compatible amiibo™ figures (sold separately).
If you are interested in trying the free demo or purchasing the digital version of the game, please visit http://kirby.nintendo.com/star-allies/.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.