Slightly reminiscent of the PlayStation classic, Loaded, comes a top-down shooter called Garage. This one is bloody and brutal and will have you fighting mutants and the undead. It arrives as a Switch exclusive on May 10, 2018.
Garage is a bloody, top-down shooter inspired by VHS era B-movies. You play as Butch, an ex-drug dealer who finds himself in an underground parking garage where he accidentally uncovers a secret underworld filled with mutants and the undead.
- Interactive environments: Ride vehicles, knock over boxes, and even play soccer with the monster heads
- Strategic weapon system gives each weapon a dedicated use in the battle against the mutants
- Unique combination of survival mechanics, ammo management, and action shooter gameplay.
- Inspired by Splatterpunk storytelling style
- Deeply designed levels that are filled with challenges and secrets.