The official site for Dragalia Lost, Nintendo and Cygames new mobile game, has been opened. It’s only available in Japanese at the moment, but there is a trailer available to watch that gives a pretty good idea of how the game will play, and we’re somewhat impressed! Take a look:
The fine folks over at Gematsu have done some translating. Here are some of the details:
The trailer features the theme song “Owaranai Sekai de” sung by Daoko, and provides a look at some of the story told through the game’s main characters. The nameless protagonist is voiced by Kouki Uchiyama, the blonde-haired girl Zecia is voiced by Ai Kayano, and the fairy Nahm is voiced by Yukana.
Pre-registration is also available now. Depending on the amount of users that pre-register, players will be rewarded with a greater amount of Dragon Crystals upon playing the game:
- 100,000 pre-registations – 300 Dragon Crystals
- 200,000 pre-registations – 600 Dragon Crystals
- 300,000 pre-registrations – 900 Dragon Crystals
- 400,000 pre-registrations – 1,200 Dragon Crystals
- 500,000 pre-registrations – 1,500 Dragon Crystals
Dragalia Lost is due out in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau this summer. A North American and European release is also planned.