This one certainly got our attention. Golf Peaks is unlike any other golf game we’ve ever seen and it looks like it could be a great deal of fun. Check out the trailer and press release to learn more:
No understanding of golf is required – just grab your Joy-Con controllers and conquer the mountain peaks by making your way to the hole, however not in the usual skill-shot based style. Instead, plan your strategy and use action cards to move the ball! Solve over 100 enjoyable yet challenging puzzles accompanied by relaxing music and minimalist, eye-pleasing graphics and conquer the summits!
Golf Peaks is an award-winning, relaxing puzzler where you climb mountains by playing golf. The title uniquely combines puzzle mechanics with an easy-to-learn card-based movement system, providing the player with numerous action cards. Each card moves the ball in a different way and at varying distances.
The game offers over 100 challenging levels and nine worlds to discover. Each level has various block types to experiment with, which brings diversity to the gameplay. The minimalistic visuals accompanied by a relaxing soundtrack make Golf Peaks a mind-soothing experience.
• Diversity: experiment with various block types;
• Strategy: use cards to move the ball;
• Mind-soothing: minimalist visuals and a relaxing atmosphere;
• Immersive: experience the gameplay with HD Rumble integration;
• The possibility to play the game using either Joy-Con™ controllers or touch screen;
• Zero understanding of golf required!