We’ve been closely following the progress on Trüberbrook with its unique art style and dedicated set designs. The mystery will unravel for PC gamers this week, but Switch owners will have to wait until next month to get a crack at uncovering the truth. Check out the launch trailer below!
With its superbly unique visual style, German charm, and a thrilling story of the likes of Twin Peaks and X-Files, Trüberbrook comes as a modern adventure game appealing to fans of the genre and everyone who like to see a fresh artistic experience. Month ago, the game was crowdfunded and reached its goal on Kickstarter within only 30 hours, amassing over $200,000 in total.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that’s your name in this scenario. While you’re at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany. Because, that’s where you somehow end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don’t fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world…
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it’s a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game. We want to keep you entertained!
- Join American student Tannhauser, stranger in a strange land
- Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
- Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and German!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack