Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is now up on the eShop for pre-order. If you simply must have it the second it comes out, you can fork over your $40 right now! It will arrive on the Switch a week later than every other platform (June 25). We’ve been looking forward to this one for a long time!
Global videogame publisher 505 Games has opened digital and retail pre-orders for Koji Igarashi’s gothic horror side-scrolling action RPG Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC (Steam and GOG). The highly anticipated game will release digitally worldwide and at major retail stores in North America for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on PC on Tuesday, June 18. A release for the Nintendo Switch™ hybrid console will follow on Tuesday, June 25 at the Nintendo eShop and other major retailers. All standard versions will be priced at $39.99.
Beginning today for a limited time only, players who pre-order Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on Steam will receive a 10 percent discount off their copy. PlayStation 4 players who pre-order the game digitally from the PlayStation Store will receive an exclusiveBloodstained: Ritual of the Night dynamic theme with current PlayStation Plus subscribers enjoying an additional benefit of 10 percent off. 505 Games is also pleased to offer players and collectors an option to pre-order physical copies of the game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™ packaged in an exclusive collectors Novobox futurepak and available exclusively through pre-order at Best Buy retail stores.
Pre-Orders for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will become available on a variety of digital storefronts throughout the day, including:
- Steam for PC (Digital)
- GOG for PC (Digital)
- PlayStation Store (Digital)
- Xbox Games Store (Digital)
- Nintendo eShop (Digital)
- Best Buy
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is set in 18th century England – a paranormal force has summoned a demon-infested castle, revealing crystal shards infused with tremendous magical power. Players take on the role of Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist curse which slowly crystallizes her body. To save humanity and herself, Miriam must fight through the castle while collecting, crafting and unlocking a vast array of weapons, equipment and loot to defeat the summoner Gebel and the countless minions and bosses of hell that await.
- IGAVANIA LIVES ON – Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the genre, is creating a new, modern side-scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy longtime fans of his previous work.
- VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY – Unlock spells and powers; find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam’s appearance; and mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
- INSANE REPLAY VALUE – In addition to a sprawling single player story experience with alternate endings, almost a dozen extra game modes will be released post launch as free updates, including online & local co-op and vs. modes, roguelike mode, boss rush, chaos mode and nightmare difficulty to name a few.
- HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS – Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side-scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
- ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS – With music by Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) and Ippo Yamada (Resident Evil), respectively, Bloodstained’s music is an unforgettable experience.
- IGA’S BIGGEST CASTLE – Bloodstained’s game world map is the biggest of Koji Igarashi’s entire career, giving fans of his distinct style more to explore and enjoy.
- MULTIPLE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM – Aside from the enigmatic Miriam there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is rated T for Teen by The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB). For more information about the upcoming launch of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, please visit: https://www.playbloodstained.com. For more information about 505 Games and its products, please visit www.505games.com.